Friday, September 08, 2006

Get my Friday on

So much to do, so little desire to do it. It's a story as old as I am. I can procrastinate like no other. Need to do something about that.
Reading the Graphic Novel for V for Vendetta, different from the film, liking it.
If you have never read the Watchmen, you really should. It's the war and peace of graphic novels.

As an aside I am in a new office at work, the new one is way better than my old one in the plague ward. It's nice being in a room where you can shout out something like "Are you a God?" and you get responses from the desks around you like :
"Ray, when someone asks if you're a God, you say "Yes""
and
"As a duly designated representative of the City County State of New York I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension."

It makes someone like me feel like they are in the right spot. Before you ask, yes that 2nd one was done word for word.

Anyway, back to work, that thing I was procrastinating. Then beer.

1 Comments:

Blogger cathouse teri said...

Heard it was your birthday and I missed it!

Happy Birthday!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home